Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is ALL Natural really ALL Natural?

Today while shopping at Costco (the first time since starting our all natural lifestyle) I was faced with the challenge again of finding alternatives for products that we are used to consuming.
One thing I am having a hard time with is snacks for the kids, so many companies out there feel the need to color, flavor and sweeten their products. Not only is it hard finding things good for them, but finding things that actually taste and look good too.

I was amazed on my quest today to come across so many kids products, health bars in particular claiming to be all natural. When was partially hydrogenated oil (PHO) considered "natural"?

Where is the truth from the companies we blindly purchase food from and then feed our children? Can we do something about it?

My quest, the more we inform ourselves and each other, the less big companies can pull the wool over our eyes and think we are not aware of what we are eating!
There for I am not buying anything with PHO & HFCS, if we all did this maybe they would get the message through drop in sales??

No comments: